Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Year of Faith begins Mary and a look at what she pondered in her heart.



"and she pondered all these things in her heart"
"what am I  pondering in my heart"?
...perhaps to be the best version of myself...to be who God designed be to be...
I know I will need the courage and the faith of Our Lady and I  believe it was this pondering that enabled her to follow faithfully,  the path of her own journey.

Change is necessary, inside and out!

To complete the  journey, I will need all the help available.

I am choosing  a schedule, a plan!

Prayer, Pondering, Praise, Worship and Dicipline are my goals.

Health in  Spirit, Mind and Body
Better choices in conversation or none
More do than say
More listen than interrupt
More walk than sit
21 day Kickstart Vegan menu
Compassion for life, all life!
Awareness of the fragility that surrounds me.
The Grace to be still and know God is God and Jesus I trust you
Debts paid! Spending limited to food only as necessary.
Prudence in choices and lots of water!
Yes it will soon be January 2013!
Today is the the 28th of December!
3 Days!
In 3 days our Saviour brought us new life!
In 3 days I begin to seek that new life  by going a different route...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I love you.
    It is a New Year, and you remind me that it is the perfect time to embrace the new life that comes from Jesus, who payed the debt for the sins of this past year...all because of His love for the Father, and the Father's desire to love us, and for us to draw closer to Him this year, this day, this moment.
    xo Jo

    <>< Peace of Christ, Emmanuel - God is with us...!

    ReplyDelete