Saturday, December 29, 2012

Before:

At that point in time, I went to church but dreaded the longer communion Sundays,

Divorced, had accomplished my goal in 5 years to own a house, nice car and be blonde with successful image/job.

But asked God everyday, what is the purpose of my life, so meaningless

May 1990, my younger sister died at home 6000 km away

went home to the funeral, met a man, he followed me back to BC we all moved back to NS, just live together, rocky relationship



Then:

In 1991 at a Lutheran church, One Sunday, Mary called me to Mejudgore indirectly through the pastor, in 3 days, I convinced the Air Canada to find me a seat in a booked flight/pilgrimage; found and learned the rosary prayer overnight, raised 1200 - 600 in Loonies; went as a hip and not so prudent blonde person -stranger to all,During an apparition at St James church I experienced a great white light of Holiness that revealed to me my true image, a sinful creature . I wept and wept on the ground where I knew I came from and went to confession I was directed as I had to talk to someone for forgiveness and came home and entered RCIA immediately with all 3 children, Received in Catholic Church Easter 1992.



Now:

Today I know that I will never be alone, as I feared all my life that I would have no one to love and love me back. That thinking led me down all the wrong roads! I gained a love for the Franciscans when God took me to Assisi, and to Rome,our home church and shared the suffering of his people in Auschwitz. I have reconciled relationships with family members, particularly my mother.



My two lovely daughters both have a sincere love for the Father and the Mother, My son married in the Catholic Church, suffered and was healed of cancer and he now has a beautiful little miracle baby boy. I am in formation as lay consecrated person in the world and 3rd order Franciscan . I have an ongoing relationship with a Father and Mother who are with me always. My only desire to grow in Holiness and serve my brothers and sisters for Him through Mary, my Holy Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment